McElroy Discussion Forums

McElroy Fusion Discussion
It is currently March 7th, 2021, 4:32 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: How to find contractors
PostPosted: August 16th, 2006, 3:09 pm 
Prior Board Member

Joined: August 16th, 2006, 2:05 pm
Posts: 137
My company is increasingly asked about doing jobs using polyethylene pipe.
Does anyone know where I can find a good list of contractors that currently handle PE fusion jobs?


 Post subject:
PostPosted: August 16th, 2006, 3:10 pm 
Fusion Expert
User avatar

Joined: August 16th, 2006, 9:51 am
Posts: 14
If your application is for gas distribution your best bet would be to refer to the Distribution Contractors Association (DCA). You can get to their website from ours by clicking on Solutions, Common Links, and Industry Associations. Their phone is 972 680 0261, fax is 972 680 0461, their e mail is, and their website is These contractors do other than gas distribution work including telephone, cable, fiber optic, electric, water, sewer, as well as industrial applications. Also, many of these contractors have listed only their home office, but have operations and projects on a national scope. Other sources of information would include pipe suppliers, and any of our distributors would have suggestions for high quality contractors. If you need further help, you are welcome to call me 918 831 9204. Have a great day. Dave

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group